More products now available: Phones, Smart Watches, Health Monitors & Bikes
- Shop thousands of premium, brand name products, including computers, cell phones, bikes, fitness equipment, smart watches, and home health products.
- Your job is your credit. Simply meet our minimum eligibility criteria to participate.
- Payments are automatically deducted over time from your paycheck.
- Budgeting is easy with responsible spending limits based on salary and tenure.
We’re here for you
With all of the demands of modern-day life, it can be challenging to face unexpected expenses. When you would prefer to pay over time for these kind of surprises, Purchasing Power is a better way to buy™ brand-name products through the convenience of payroll deduction.
Plus, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
Your job is your credit.
There’s no credit check headache here. To participate, you must simply meet our minimum qualification criteria.
Make an informed purchase.
At Purchasing Power, the price you see is the price you’ll pay. While you may pay a bit more than retail for the convenience of paying over time, you won’t be hit with the ballooning interest or hidden fees of traditional financing programs.
Never pay a late fee again!
We make it easy to budget with manageable payments that come out of your paycheck in equal installments.
How it works
We make buying from us easy and convenient, one click at a time. Our online shopping experience is similar to what you’ve come to expect from your favorite online retailers, but with the added value of paying over time, with zero-interest financing.
Once your order is processed, your items are delivered immediately to your door and the automatic payments start to be deducted.
It's easy to qualify. Simply meet these eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be a full-time, active Team Member of Tyson Foods for at least 12 months
- You must earn at least $16,000 per year
- You must have a bank account or credit card (to be used if you become ineligible for the program)