Welcome to Purchasing Power Select
It’s simple to get started again.
Thank you for accepting our invitation
Everything you loved about Purchasing Power is yours again — now through direct deposit.
- Thousands of products
- Pay over time
- Get your order up front
- No hidden fees
Shop our full catalog of brand-name products.
Here are just a few of the great brands waiting for you.
Enjoy the same great benefits you remember.
With Purchasing Power Select, you can buy the things you need today and pay over time without the stress that comes from high-interest credit cards. And unlike layaway, you get your order up front.
Here’s how it works:
- 1Log in and update your contact information.
- 2Shop thousands of your favorite products.
- 3Unlock your spending limit.
- 4When you check out, you’ll set up a split direct deposit to make your payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can participate in this program if you:
- Received an invitation from Purchasing Power for the Select program
- Are employed
- Participate in payroll direct deposit and are able to set up automated payments
- Have a credit/debit card (to be used in case of non-payment via payroll direct deposit)
- Earn at least $20,000 a year
- Are at least 18 years old
After you log in, you can start shopping right away.
In order to check out, you’ll verify some personal information so that we can set up your spending limit.
As a Purchasing Power Select customer, you’ll pay us by setting up what’s called a split direct deposit.
In your online payroll system, you’ll ask for your payment amount to be sent to Purchasing Power.
The rest of your direct deposit will go to your checking or savings account like normal.
If you make another purchase while you’re still paying off an order, you’ll just change the amount you’re sending to us.
As a Purchasing Power Select customer, you won’t have an order limit. You will have a spending limit.