Whether your computer crashes or washing machine breaks down, the need for a major purchase can happen when we least expect it. If you would prefer to pay over time for these kinds of surprises Purchasing Power can help.
An exclusive member benefit, Purchasing Power allows you to buy brand name electronics, furniture and more through automated bi-weekly payments deducted from your checking account. With no upfront cash or credit check required and the option to pay over time, Purchasing Power gives you a better way to buy!
- Disciplined purchasing
Never pay a late fee again! Purchasing Power automatically deducts payments from your checking account in equal installments.
- All-inclusive pricing. No additional fees.
What you see is what you get. You’ll know the total cost up front, which includes the product, warranty, taxes and delivery. There are no additional fees and no down payment required.
- Up front delivery
Unlike a layaway plan, Purchasing Power delivers your merchandise directly to your door after you place an order.
Qualification is easy! Just meet these four participation requirements:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You must be an Indiana State employee with a benefit eligible full-time or part-time employment status for at least 12 months, a Retiree or an ISEA Member.
3. You must earn at least $16,000 a year.
4. You must have an active bank account to be used for bi-weekly payments.